Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Cavalock and The April Board Game Blowout

Finally made our way to new steak joint Wolfgang at Riverside for lunch couple weeks ago and after that experience, this is gonna be our go-to place for a fancy steak meal instead of Bedrock at Somerset. They are both kinda in the same price range and I much prefer the ambience at Wolfgang as well as the more attentive wait staff. Of cos, gawd damn bestest steaks we had here in Singapore in a long time.


Funny thing is we almost stepped into a Wolfgang back in Tokyo last year. It was right after our visit to the Snoopy Museum at Roppongi and we walked pass the restaurant just as they were opening for lunch. But after we looked at the price and also since we had just spent a small fortune on Snoopy merchandise, we just kept on walking. Heh!




Last month April turned out to be an excellent month for board gaming. Since the beginning of the year, I have been keeping track of the tabletop or board games I played and last month I played 39 games, from 25 different titles. And out of those 39 games, only 10 of them were mine. The rest were friends' copies. I still got more than a few unplayed games in my collection but this here is a way of making sure I'm playing the games I bought. And of cos it's always important to be doing the things one enjoys.

Santa Maria, a little brain burner of a game but still lotsa fun. Also, one of the few games that I actually won.

No comments: