Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Cavalock and The Childhood Mystic Book

Busy last couple of weeks with all them writing to do, taking care of my Dad and with what little spare time I got, I was putting together Lego blocks to de-stress. Here's something for Chinese New Year.


It has been awhile since I posted an update bout the stuff I been unearthing in the old family home so here's an old made-in-China ukulele from the 1960s (I think). Made a ruckus almost everyday with it. And I thought it was gone since the last time I saw it was when I was in primary school just before I moved out of the old family home. Then late last year, I was clearing up more trash and I found this wrapped in old newspaper on top of a cupboard.


Here's something more surreal. A Thai fortune-telling book passed down from generations, torn pages held together with scotch-tape. I recall having made to pick numbers every birthday morning when I was just a little kid. Oh yah, there were always a ton of mystical relics in the old family home, I just never posted any here till now. <^;^>





No comments: