Friday, September 04, 2015

Cavalock and The Return of The Obligatory Food College

I had to do this. Did it for my last couple of overseas trips so here we go again, it's the obligatory Tokyo food college for the second time this year! Geez, I lost count of the amount of amazing food I had. I have already attributed 10 posts (not counting this!) so far to this latest trip and I do ask myself if folks out there are tired of reading them. Then I also wonder how many people actually do read this blog. Heh, to the few who do drop by, thanks again for putting up with my ramblings. You know who you are. <^;^>


And now this. Spent a wonderful afternoon reliving my childhood at the Sesame Street 45th Anniversary exhibition at Nihonbashi Takashimaya. A truly mesmerising collection of puppets, props and memories. Which leads me once again to asking, "why can't we ever have anything like this here?".









No comments: