Sunday, July 07, 2013

Cavalock and The Crap Disposal Elucidation

Here's something I didn't know until today and that's how some birds clean their crap! Yes, this post is gonna read like it's written by a 12-year-old but I don't care! Hah! So my Dad showed up with his latest wildlife pix and there's a series that shows how a mommy bird cleans her little nestlings' crap. As you can tell from the pix, the nestling craps into mom's mouth/beck and she flies off with it. It's just like any parent changing diapers, only without actual diapers and using your mouth! Yes, I'm 12-years old again.







Here it is from another angle. My Dad couldn't zoom in any closer but that's the nestling's little ass fer sure. And that last bird pix is the daddy bird who only feeds the nestlings but doesn't clean out the crap. Go figure...



Here's something else that I'm pretty excited about. The (some of the) art collection from the House of Liechtenstein is in town and I hope I got me some free time this Tuesday to join in the morning guided tour. Always loved history and already grateful that I got to visit the museums in London, Rome, Florence and New York. Jeez, just realized that I never visited any museums in Japan although that's the country I been to the most number of times.

No comments: