Tuesday, August 05, 2008

'My big-budget-electronic-gadget-purchase-for-the-year'

Whoa, this is getting serious. I just placed a S$350 online bid for an unopened 8GB iTouch. It’s going for S$498 at our local Apple stores. See how it goes … it’s not a must-buy for me. If I can get it for that low price, cool. If not, never mind.

I already made my big-budget-electronic-gadget-purchase-for-the-year earlier this year. So I’m a little hesitant bout making another one so soon. But if I can get it for almost S$150 cheaper than retail, why not.

If I do get it, it's gonna be hell transferring all my Palm data to my iTouch! Plus my existing iTunes music files are all on my PC, thinking of moving everything over to my iMac. Any suggestions?

Cool music discovery of the week, thanks to office iTunes network. Metropolitan by Helicopter Girl.

3 comments:

dilutedmagnetics said...

Ooooooo! I know how that feels :)

Cavalock said...

Heh… so did I win the bid or not? ;)

dilutedmagnetics said...

I hope you did :)