Sunday, August 03, 2008

'A brick in my pocket'

Man, I'm this close to geting an iTouch! I have been crazy bout the iPhone cos of how big and heavy it is for a cellphone. I prefer a small and light model cos I usually carry it in my jeans pocket. Can't imagine a brick in pocket with all my other stuff.

BUT I am crazy bout the Apple Apps Store and all the software you add to it. I been using a Palm since forever and everybody knows what a sad state the Palm is today. So when I saw all the cool stuff you can add to your iTouch and iPhone just like Palm 5 years ago, I figured this is probably what I should get!

I'll still looking at the price S$498 for the 8G model and wondering if I should just wait till next month's IT Show or something...

Oh yah, was at P.S. Cafe yesterday afternoon, the one at Orchard, not the one at Harding Road. First time there, very nice ambience and great service. Had the Crab Tart below, it was alright. What really made me sit up was the number of young attractive, single women here. Single as in they were with their girl groups, no guys with them. Was like some chick hangout place.

2 comments:

dilutedmagnetics said...

Some eye candy for dessert? LOL!

Cavalock said...

Yah, I was like, where are all the guys? Groups of women dressed to kill, on a Saturday afternoon…