Sunday, March 30, 2008

'They weren't mashy at all'

I know my family would want me to carry on living, doing the stuff I like and not feel depressed or frozen with fear and worries.

So there I was on a Friday morning 7.30am bright and early for a breakfast talk at Raffles City, Brave New World bout how the Internet is changing the media advertising landscape. Funny thing is I met another blogger there, although I wasn't sure at that time so I didn't wanna sound like some kinda nut asking if she was blogger too. Anyway, I came back, looked it up and I'm pretty sure it's her. Sure was nice meeting you, Rena.

Well, I guess part of trying not to worry and think bout it is to do the things that I would normally do, if you know what I mean. So here's a food shot that I thought was worth highlighting. Taken at the Japanese food court at the basement at Liang Court. there really were a lot of mushrooms in there and no, they weren't mashy at all.


7 comments:

AVIANA said...

nutty??? so are we bloggers nutty? well..maybe i am a little..

how are you?

how is your uncle?

AVIANA said...

"I know my family would want me to carry on living, doing the stuff I like and not feel depressed or frozen with fear and worries."

what is this statement about? i don't like it....

hows u

the arts and crafts experiment said...

hahahahaha! i MAST try it!

B said...

It's fun meeting other bloggers. I just got back from Austin, where I met a fellow blogger who has become my dearest friend.

Yum on the mushrooms. That looks very good!

I hope you are doing okay. As always, you're in my thoughts.

Cavalock said...

hi all. Am ok. just needed some time to collect my thoughts bout stuff.

Richard said...

You got to meet Rena? You are so lucky. Of course, you have more chance to do so than I.

The mushroom soup looks awesome.

Cavalock said...

Hi Richard. Am slowly doing ok.

Well, I did meet Rena but I wasn’t it was her at that time so I didn’t really say anything. Was only after I got back to the office that I figured it’s probably her. No, she doesn’t know its me either.