Monday, January 30, 2006

House Arrest

It's the second day of the Chinese New Year and all the shops are closed, from the library to places for commerical sex, thus leaving me with no choice but to stay at home, read my library comic book and bake!



Here's my attempt to do those Jap cream puffs like Papa Beard or is it Beard Papa...


Tastes GREAT but the presentations wasn't that good. Lots of extra remaining custurd filling though...yummy! Remember to grease the foil before putting it in the oven and get a proper bag to squeeze out the dough.


So, what did I do today? Finished reading the X-Men: The End Book 1, gotta remember to return this week. And watched a er...'friendly' DVD Deuce Bigelow, Europeon Gigolow. Funny show, always worth it when you are watching a 'friendly' version, if you know what I mean!

2 comments:

Cavalock said...

Yah, doesn't look that good but everyone agrees, it tastes damn good. Will definitely try again soon! heh

MANISAH said...

I recently got the same microwave model as yours. Care to share more of your experience using it?